Visit the Champaign Farmers Market every Tuesday from 3:00-6:00 p.m. for fresh, local foods in the heart of downtown Champaign! Beginning May 19th and running through October 27th, you can pick up veggies, fruit, honey, meat, baked goods, and more all grown, raised, or produced within 150 miles of Champaign.
The Champaign Farmers Market is your mid-week chance to load up on locally grown and produced food. You can meet your farmers and producers, enjoy samples of budget-friendly recipes made with seasonal produce, watch cooking demonstrations, and more!
Looking for your favorite vendor? Visit our interactive map to find their spot!
The Market is currently not allowing buskers or performers at the Market in accordance with Champaign-Urbana Public Health District guidelines and restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, if you are a musician, magician, face painter, or other performer and would like to be considered as a busker for the Market in the future, please email email@example.com or call 217-840-2128.
MARKET NEWS – WEEK 7 (JUNE 30)
This week’s vendors are:
- Central Illinois Bakehouse (Central Illinois Produce)
- Sola Gratia Farm
- Meyer Produce
- The Wright Soapery
- Cousin’s Dog Biscuit Company
- Fermanian Blueberries NEW THIS WEEK!
- Diamond’s Homestead
- Harvest Table Foods
- Sugga Shaii’s Sweets
- Iron Meadows Flower Farm is NEW THIS WEEK!
Produce and goods to expect at the Market this week:
- Bar Soap
- Dog Treats
- Sweet Treats : Cookies, Jar Desserts, Pastries, Cupcakes
- Bread: Sourdough, Bagels,
- Micro Greens
- Produce: Lettuce, Kohlrabi, Beets, Kale, Collards, Garlic Scapes, Cucumber, Zucchini, CHERRY TOMATOES, Herbs, Cauliflower
CARLE MOBILE CLINIC will be at the Market this week!
Tuesday, June 30th is DOUBLE LINK TUESDAY at the Market, which means that when you swipe your LINK card at the Information & Benefits Tent, we will double the amount of SNAP benefits you receive with coupons for fresh fruits and vegetables! So, if you swipe for $20 in SNAP benefits, you will receive $20 in Market tokens to use on all SNAP-eligible items at the Market PLUS, $20 in vouchers to use on fresh fruits and vegetables at the Market.
NOTE: If you swipe for more than $20 in SNAP benefits, we will only provide additional incentives up to $20. So, if you swipe for $30, you will receive $30 in tokens and $20 in vouchers (not $60).
The City of Champaign, in partnership with the Champaign Park District, launched three PICNIC PARKS in downtown Champaign, and one of them is at the Market site! The Picnic Parks support local businesses by adding extra seating for you to enjoy carryout food and drinks in the downtown area.
The Market picnic park IS OPEN during the Market on Tuesdays and can be accessed from the south side of the parking lot near Ko-Fusion.
SNAP INCENTIVES FOR THE 2020 MARKET SEASON
This season we’re offering several SNAP incentive programs:
- Double Match – Every week we provide a double match up to $20 swiped. This means if you swipe $20 we will give you an additional $20.
- Triple Match – On the third Tuesday of each month, we will give you a triple match up to $20 swiped. This means if you swipe $20 we will give you an additional $40.